PARISH FESTIVAL 2020 COMING SOON!
"All Saints is a vibrant Catholic community full of opportunities to enrich your soul and gather as a family. Kick-off the summer by joining us for our parish festival, and then grow with us at one of our liturgies."
Fr. J. Dennis Jaspers, Pastor
Indoor gambling area 18+ to enter and 21+ to purchase alcohol.
Pets are strictly forbidden in the festival areas.
2020 dates & line-up
• Alcoholic beverage carry-ins are not allowed. Must be 21+ to purchase and consume alcohol.
• Indoor gambling area is restricted to guests 18+.
• Guest may bring their own lawn chair for seating in the main stage area.
• All Saints Festival will take place RAIN or SHINE. All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at
All Saints Festival; however, acts are subject to change without notice.
• Pets are strictly forbidden in the festival area. Service animals must be wearing a marked vest.
• Your car must be parked in a designated parking area. Illegally parked cars are subject to tow.
• Hamilton County Sheriffs will be present and reserve the right to search and seizure.
• Any violations of festival policies or disruptive guests are subject to removal from the Festival grounds.
• All people attending All Saints Festival do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with the event.
Thank you to our 2019 Festival Sponsors
Rozzi's Famous Fireworks
ABCO Pavement Services
Lincoln of Cincinnati
Rogers Pavement & Sealing
Rudino's Sports Bar
The Le & Boscher Families
The Habegger Family
Planes Moving & Storage
Bud Herbst Motors
... and all of our Booth Sponsors!